[asterisk-users] FreePBX not updating configs on 1.8 RPM install

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:23:45 CST 2011

You needed to do "asterisk -g" or "amportal start" after your install. The
configs didn't apply because Asterisk wasn't running so there was no
connection to AMI. But when you updated module you Fpbx did an "amportal
restart" or "start" automatically and hence it worked. Anyhow, but the FPBX
rpm is broken and flawed from Digium. There are serious unsolved bugs on it
with no useful response.