[asterisk-users] Set Caller Number in E1 PRI ISDN Lines

James zhu zhulizhong at live.com
Fri Dec 16 19:13:35 CST 2011

hello:
please check callerid=XXXX in chan_dahdi.conf
Best regards,
James.zhu
Doing asterisk/PRI/ss7/dahdi, linux, asterisk cards, gateway(fxs/fxo/pri<->SIP).
website: www.voipviews.com

From: kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 06:08:05 +0530
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Set Caller Number in E1 PRI ISDN Lines

Hi,

I am having an E1 PRI ISDN Lines with 30 bearer channels and 1 D Channel with hundred DIDs (Direct Inward Dialing) numbers attached to a Sangoma PRI Card on the server,
I am
using asterisk 1.8.5 on CentOS 5.6.

How can i configure DIDs so that if i make an
outgoing call the DID number should go to the caller not the pilot
number

For example

PRI Numbers Range -> 31303000 - 31303099
Pilot Number ->  31303000

So if i need to set caller number as  31303008 for example and not as  31303000, is there a way to set this in dial plan (extensions.conf)

Please guide and let me know if anyone needs more information and have questions.

Regards,

Kaushal