[asterisk-users] followme forking/parallel dialing breaks when 1 sip device unreachable

Todd Routhier fonemasta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:29:08 CST 2011

Richard,

 Thanks, I'll give it a whirl.

I upgraded Asterisk to 1.8.8.0 last night and this fixed the original issue
I was having. Now calls to the other extensions continue as normal, even
when one of the SIP extensions is unreachable.

Caller-id is still lost on anything that hits follow me. I will try
applying the patch as you instructed to my 1.8.8.0 install and see what
happens.

Thanks..