[asterisk-users] Play audio file for both Caller and Callee in a call

ISABEL ORDAS ARNAL ioa at tid.es
Thu Dec 15 10:28:54 CST 2011

Dear all,
Anyone of you knows how to play an audio file at the beginning of a call for both Caller and Callee?
A(x) of Dial application only plays audio for callee. I don't want to use MeetMe because I want to use Monitor and MixMonitor.

Thank you!

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.