[asterisk-users] A few (simple?) questions

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Wed Dec 14 10:29:04 CST 2011

Please feel free to pass this along:

DON'T DO IT!

Taking questionable code, from what appears to be a questionable
relationship, and then trying to extend its life is probably the craziest
way to go about this.

You, personally, are in for a steep learning curve on this.  Having worked
with Asterisk for six years now, I can look back and see that jumping into
complex projects with it at the beginning would have led to many problems.

Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve
602-889-3003