[asterisk-users] Looking for partners to develop Asterisk Call Centre Applications - A call to investors and programmers

asterisk jobs asteriskcoding at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:42:51 CST 2011

Hi everyone,

We are looking to develop our own call centre application (HTML5,
real-time, shiny GUI, easy access, etc...) on top of Asterisk. We are tired
of using the proprietary packages that currently exist due to no proper
support, expensive licensing costs, ugly GUIs, and closed nature of the
applications. If there are any developers out there or those who want to
partner with the project with us by investing please contact me off-list.
Due it's complex nature, we have came to the conclusion that it's best to
share costs and feedback to come up with an amazing call centre product. We
do have an interest to release this as open-source and that is why I am
posting to group.

Thanks
Peter