[asterisk-users] Rsrvd state and off hook dahdi issue

Alexandre Rodrigues alex454 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:08:21 CST 2011

Hello again,

Still with the same issue of dahdi off hock state.

I changed from:

      dahdi -> 2.2.0.2 to 2.6.0.
      astersik ->  1.4.26.2 to 1.4.29.

If I restart Asterisk, the problem persists. If I restart dahdi, and
after start asterisk,
the issue disappears for a while. Thus the problem seams to be from
dahdi driver.

The off hock situations dropped significantly when I connected the
telephony server
to an UPS. From 1 per month to 1 per year.

Is there something on dahdi driver options that an can change to
reduce this issue??

thanks,

Alex