[asterisk-users] Multiple route failover zaps registration

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Sun Dec 11 23:35:29 CST 2011

Actually, I've configured the phones to use DNS SRV records to find the Asterisk
server, and this works very well.  The problem is that when the router fails
over, the phones IP address changes and this causes them to be unavailable
from Asterisk's point of view.

--

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.