[asterisk-users] Trying to send customer mwi updates

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Fri Dec 9 02:26:27 CST 2011

On Friday 09 December 2011 12:24:02 am Jeremy Kister wrote:
> On 12/9/2011 12:55 AM, Mike Diehl wrote:
> > What am I doing wrong?
>
> perhaps try: http://jeremy.kister.net/code/asterisk/mwi.pl

I got this to work on the same LAN, but it will not traverse a NAT.  At least
it won't for me.

By making trival changes to the script, I expected to be able to tell the
phone how many new and old messages were available.  Didn't seem to work.

Also, I wasn't able to use this script to turn mwi off.

So, I'm a bit further than I was, but I'm still not quite there...

--

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.