[asterisk-users] Talk detection in meetme

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Dec 8 11:19:25 CST 2011

Eyal Mahalal wrote:
> I create Chat room with MEETME and now I have a problem.
> I want that the host of the room could identify the participants in the room by their
> speech, so that if a participant uses language the host could kick him from the room.
> Is there a way to do it?

This is one of the features of the monitor page in Web-MeetMe.
The key components are:
	1.  A web page that refreshes every x seconds.
	2.  Configuring Asterisk Manager interface to allow connections.
	3.  Code to connect to the manager interface an list the callers.
		a.  I use PHPAGI in WMM, but there are other libraries to choose from.

Dan