[asterisk-users] redirect a ringing phone

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed Dec 7 09:16:04 CST 2011

  I am using AMI to call a phone and play a wave file. That works fine
to SIP/401.

Now I am trying to "redirect" that call that is ringing to another phone
(SIP/404).
When I do it the other phone rings but the first phone continues to ring
also.

Then when I answer on SIP/404, I get a ring not the wave file.

  Action: Setvar
  Channel: SIP/401-00000004
  Variable: SMVOICE_CALLAT
  Value: SIP/404
DEBUG: Response: Success[CR ][LF ]Message: Variable Set[CR ][LF ][CR ][LF ]

Action: Redirect
Channel: SIP/401-00000004
Exten: smvoice_dial_no_extension
Context: smvoice-transfers
DEBUG: Response: Success[CR ][LF ]Message: Variable Set[CR ][LF ][CR ][LF ]

exten =>
smvoice_dial_no_extension,1,Dial(${SMVOICE_CALLAT},${SMVOICE_DIAL_TIMEOUT},${SMVOICE_ONHOLD}tT)

What am I not issuing correctly to redirect the ringing phone to another
phone.

Thanks,

jerry