[asterisk-users] Proper sip.conf and extensions.conf for Exchange 2010 U.M.

James Thomas jthomasdpu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:58:13 CST 2011

Hi All,

I'm using Exchange as our voicemail system. Everything works fine until the
1 week mark when Exchange changes the port number used, then Asterisk 1.8
seg faults and I have no phones (unless I restart the U.M. service before
the 1 week period is up). Since that is a hack, I'm hoping someone can post
their working configs that accomodates the port change. The documentation
I've seen is still a little unclear to me. I'm not using secured mode, so
just using ports 5065/5067.

TIA