[asterisk-users] Max channel analyser from asteriskcdrdb?

asterisk jobs asteriskcoding at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:28:22 CST 2011

Hello,

Is there a php or any other program to analyse Asterisk CDR which is stored
in "asteriskcdrdb". I want to know outbound and inbound channels and not
the internal calls channels as well which is what CDR Stats does currently.
It doesn't differentiate between those.

Someone might have done a custom script to find out their monthly inbound /
outbound peak lines? I appreciate a guide on this.

*FreePBX reporting and CDR Stats from Areski is not the answer to my issue.

Thanks,