[asterisk-users] USB or Ethernet based FXO device ?

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Wed Aug 31 10:03:05 CDT 2011

Hi.

I was following this thread. We normally use Patton SmartNode SN4112
series to interface to FXO ports. But I'm looking for something
different for a future setup.
Xorcom USB channel banks seems something quite interesting. Is there
anyone that could/would share experiences using that?
We need to replace an old PBX interfaced to 50 FXS and 8 BRI ISDN in Italy.
My concern is about reliability of USB....
Any success stories with it? Tips and tricks?

Thank you and regards,
Marco Signorini.

<mailto:marco.signorini at ingegnitech.com>--

*http://www.ingegnitech.com/images/logo.gif*