[asterisk-users] T.38 passthru on 1.8.5

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Aug 30 13:46:36 CDT 2011

On 08/30/2011 12:53 PM, Fabian Borot wrote:
> txs a lot for your explanation steve
> so, it should work w/o spandsp fairly fine if we do not have a bad
> connection. I see that this version has a lot of fixes related to t.38
> but is the implementation already mature enough to guarantee a decent
> success rate with fax calls?

Since you are using T.38, nothing is going to guarantee that... there
are many obstacles to achieving it. We can try, though :-)

There's really no way to figure out what is happening here without a
packet capture of all the traffic and an Asterisk console log at high
verbose/debug levels. Is there a way you can produce that and provide it
to us without having to reveal confidential information? If not, we can
create a private issue on the issue tracker for you to have a place to
upload your files without them being visible to the public.

--
Kevin P. Fleming