[asterisk-users] dahdi with isdn nt_mode, phone no signal still.

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:32:00 CDT 2011

Hi people!
I have managed to set up asterisk 1.8.5. with my 2 ISDN HFC boards on
asterisk. On which DAHDI tells me also properly that both of my boards
are registered, one in TE and the other on in NT mode.

Calls do successfully come inside, but I want to connect my ISDN phone
at the board, but the phone is death. What did I make wrong?!

dahdi_scan:
office tamer # dahdi_scan
[1]
active=yes
alarms=OK
description=HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 0 [TE]
name=ZTHFC1
manufacturer=Cologne Chips
devicetype=HFC-S PCI-A ISDN
location=PCI Bus 01 Slot 01
basechan=1
totchans=3
irq=17
type=digital-TE
syncsrc=0
lbo=0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
coding_opts=AMI
framing_opts=CCS
coding=AMI
framing=CCS
[2]
active=yes
alarms=OK
description=HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 1 [NT]
name=ZTHFC2
manufacturer=Cologne Chips
devicetype=HFC-S PCI-A ISDN
location=PCI Bus 01 Slot 02
basechan=4
totchans=3
irq=21
type=digital-NT
syncsrc=0
lbo=0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
coding_opts=AMI
framing_opts=CCS
coding=
framing=CAS
office tamer #

and dahd status in asterisk:

office*CLI> dahdi show status
Description                              Alarms  IRQ    bpviol CRC4
Fra Codi Options  LBO
HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 0 [TE]             OK      0      0      0
CCS AMI           0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 1 [NT]             OK      0      0      0
CAS Unk           0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

TE-mode works fine so far.