[asterisk-users] Possible Bug? .call files executing multiple times

Brandon Phelps bphelps at gls.com
Tue Aug 30 06:23:01 CDT 2011

Thanks Danny.  Changing the ownership of the .call files seems to have
fixed the problem and I can now see that asterisk is adding a
"StartRetry" line to the end of the file after it makes the first call,
which it was unable to do before since the file was owned by root:

cp test5703.call /tmp/test.call && chown asterisk:asterisk
/tmp/test.call && mv /tmp/test.call /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/

Thanks,
Brandon