[asterisk-users] SIP Trace to troubleshoot one way of communications

jesie jesie.paluca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:06:18 CDT 2011

Hi,

Sip debug can be enabled thru asterisk CLI.  SIP signaling trace is printed on the console or terminal if you're connected on asterisk CLI.

If you want a complete trace of signaling & media packets, packet capturing tools like tcpdump, ethereal & wireshark will perfectly address your concerns.

Try to be oriented on the packet capturing tools available on the OS your asterisk is installed with.

Regards

Jesie