[asterisk-users] How to know how many user is connected

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 08:02:35 CDT 2011

Hi Ahmed,

Just realized that maybe you’re talking about disconnecting any other
AMI/manger connected user from another manager connection…hhmmm… I don’t
think so. Check AMI commands from asterisk wiki. If not, you may need system
command in your AMI connection  to close some other socket
*
Yes I was looking for this :)
*Please tell me how to close other socket from current sockets.

one more thing in my case it may be possible that
root  127.0.0.1 may be more then one then how to close them individually? *
*

-----
Thanks and regards

 Virendra Bhati