[asterisk-users] Outbound Dial

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:53:55 CDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Faisal Hanif <faisal at vopium.com> wrote:
> U can also use VICIDIAL for it

Hi Faisal

Please help me understand the difference between VICIDIAL and
astguiclient http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net.
Are they both the same or interdependent on each other and also can i
exclusively use it for my set up of 8 E1 PRI Lines meaning 240 bearer
channels to make Outbound calls only and run a campaign --> meaning i
have 200 phone numbers and a sound file of playtime of 30 secs. I need
to dial out to all the 200 phone numbers and play the sound file
concurrently at the same time. I have asterisk server version 1.8.5.0
on my server.

Regards

Kaushal