[asterisk-users] Looking for ideas for nice **Asterisk** home phone system

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:04:32 CDT 2011

My original post didn't mention it, but I would like my home system to
be Asterisk based.

Has anyone figured out how to minimize cell charges when on the road via
making calls via the home phone system ?

Does anyone have their cell phone forwarded to their home phone system
and have it do their messaging ?

Is anyone using Google Phone capabilities in conjunction with Asterisk ?

Thanks !