[asterisk-users] How is a ping test delay "ms" different from status in Asterisk "sip show peers"?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Aug 20 13:04:10 CDT 2011

Also, Asterisk the userspace process  processes OPTIONS requests more slowly - and variably - than an OS network stack processes an ICMP echo request.

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity, errors, and general sloppiness.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
260 Peachtree Street NW
Suite 2200