[asterisk-users] Can't use SmartVoip/JustVoip after update

Márkus Béla mbl at freemail.hu
Fri Aug 19 06:08:56 CDT 2011

I was using Asterisk with SmartVoip and JustVoip for a long time running
on CentOS 5. Recently I upgraded to CentOS 6 with a fresh build of
Asterisk 1.8.5.0 Using the same firewall and SIP configuration as before
now I can't dial out:

retrans_pkt: Retransmission timeout reached on transmission ...
Packet timed out after 6400ms with no response
retrans_pkt: Hanging up call ... - no reply to our critical packet

Port 5060 UDP incoming from NET to FW is enabled and not forwarded, all
outgoing ports are enabled to the NET.

I'm lost. Any idea, how to fix it?

Thanks... Béla