[asterisk-users] Playback while dialing out

Jim Boykin boykinjim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 04:05:35 CDT 2011

A(x) does not accomplish this. It completes the playback and then
dials. What I would like is that dialing should start in parallel and
playback should stop as soon as early media or ringing starts.

Similarly, music-on-hold is not an option, it's too hard coded, I like
to be able to change playback file dynamically.

Any hints??