[asterisk-users] cisco 7945 sip lines on 2 different asterisk servers

cfh llcfhllml at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:29:46 CDT 2011

hi all

If I try to register a cisco 7945 phone (firmware sip  v 9.2) to a
asterisk server 1.8.5

I set in the xml file  SEPmac.cnf.xml

                <callManager>
                   <processNodeName>IP_ADDRESS_ASTERISK</processNodeName>

and in the line 1 settings

<proxy>USECALLMANAGER</proxy>

it works good .

Now I need to use the phone with 2 different sip lines on 2 different
servers both with asterisk v.1.8.5

I tried to change with this config :

  <sipLines>
          <line button="1">
             <featureID>9</featureID>
             <featureLabel>user1</featureLabel>
             <name>user1</name>
             <displayName>user1</displayName>
             <authName>user1</authName>
             <authPassword>user1-secret</authPassword>
             <contact>user1</contact>
             <proxy>IP_ADDRESS_ASTERISK1</proxy>
             <port>5060</port>
          </line>

          <line button="2">
             <featureID>9</featureID>
             <featureLabel>user2</featureLabel>
             <name>user2</name>
             <displayName>user2</displayName>
             <authName>user2</authName>
             <authPassword>user2-secret</authPassword>
             <contact>user2</contact>
             <proxy>IP_ADDRESS_ASTERISK2</proxy>
             <port>5060</port>
          </line>