[asterisk-users] Any Method for capturing ISUP packets in DAHDI/ASTERISK

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 00:21:48 CDT 2011

Hi Russ,

I have tried given patch and successfully compiled dahdi_pcap but when i try
to run below command it gives me error.

*./dahdi_pcap lapd 16 test.pcap *

error setting channel err=-1!
error setting channel err=-1!
error setting channel err=-1!
error setting channel err=-1!
Segmentation fault

I have TE112 Card configured on my machine.

Regards
Dhaval