[asterisk-users] Speed Dials Management....

Shaun Wingrin voipsw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 03:34:40 CDT 2011

Say, Is there any existing add-on / code etc. that manages speed dials.
I find myself dialing number repeatedly and think that it would be great to
have a system that can be controlled from the telephone instrument and work
on the fly to build up a speed dial list.

I would like that after I dial a number I can record a tag and have a speed
dial no assigned.
I should be able to dial using this speed dial and hear my tag played for me
and also have the option of keying in a description.
It would be great to be able to print this list of speed dials and the no’s
assigned to them.
I use the TrixBox implementation...
This is the closest I’ve found to what I’m looking for:
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3398.txt
Tx Shaun