[asterisk-users] dahdi channels busy/congested

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Mon Aug 15 18:48:34 CDT 2011

On 11-08-15 06:28 PM, Shaun Ruffell wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 04:56:04PM -0500, Daniel - Asterisk wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Did you get some explanation? I'm suffering the exact issue. It could be I
>> need some additional dependencies than before?
>>

> Elder, I'm assuming that you too have no "pri show channels"?  If so are you
> running from packages or source, and if from packages can you try to build
> from source?
>
> The rest of this email is just trimmed to what I think are the relevant
> parts...

This is a bug in our packages for Ubuntu Lucid.  Basically, Lucid ships
with libpri-1.4.10.2 however Asterisk 1.8 required 1.4.11+.  So this
explains why are missing PRI support. I've already fixed it and need
somebody to confirm the fix.

If you enable the proposed[1] branch and update, Asterisk should have
PRI support enabled.  You'll be running Asterisk 1.8.6.0-rc1, however if
you confirm PRI is enabled, I'll bump and rebuild the lucid package with
PRI support.

[1]
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Packages#AsteriskPackages-Addingtheproposedbranch%28Optional%29

--