[asterisk-users] block all numbers begin by 00 and 1

Marcelo Ellmann Clemente ellmann at freeddom.com
Tue Aug 9 09:02:50 CDT 2011

I haven't used this function that much, but I'm pretty sure this will work out for you

exten => s,n,GotoIF( $[ "${REGEX("[06]*" ${VARIABLE})}" != "1" ] ?INVALID_EXTENSION,1)

That should do the work. Spend some time reading the function documentation and eventually you should get it right.

This would send whoever ${VARIABLE} to INVALID_EXTENSION, priority 1 if the dialed number does not begin with 06. But I can't be 100% sure since I can't test this right now.
---
Marcelo Ellmann
Freeddom Tecnologia e Serviços S/A
+55 11 52133200 Ramal 1016