[asterisk-users] Polycom and auto answer

Mike list at net-wall.com
Mon Aug 8 18:23:46 CDT 2011

Turns out this was (drum roll) a router issue. pfSense didn`t work (old Beta
of 2.0). I'll try upgrading, but can anyone help me understand how a router
can allow phones to work 100% correctly except for Alert-Info messages (this
is a hosted PBX environment, but everything except paging works)?

Mike