[asterisk-users] No more CDR record for simple Hangup?

J Gao jgao at veecall.com
Mon Aug 8 11:46:42 CDT 2011

On 11-08-06 10:06 AM, Miguel Molina wrote:
> El 05/08/11 13:20, J Gao escribió:
>> I am using the new 1.8.5 and I just found out that Asterisk won't
>> record the call if the call just hangup. I did a test like this:
>>
>> exten => 1009, 1, Hangup()
>>
>> Then I called 1009:
>>
>>  == Using UDPTL CoS mark 5
>>   == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
>>     -- Executing [1009 at init-1005:1] Hangup("SIP/1007-0000003c", "")
>> in new stack
>>   == Spawn extension (init-1005, 1009, 1) exited non-zero on
>> 'SIP/1005-0000003c'
>>
>> I am not sure why now Asterisk doesn't write this into CDR.  In the
>> previous version Asterisk record the hangup call.
>>
>> Is there anyway I can have the hangup write into the CDR?
>>

> What is your cdr.conf configuration?
>
> --

here is my cdr.conf:

[general]

endbeforehexten=yes

[csv]
usegmtime=yes    ; log date/time in GMT.  Default is "no"
loguniqueid=yes  ; log uniqueid.  Default is "no"
loguserfield=yes ; log user field.  Default is "no"
accountlogs=yes  ; create separate log file for each account code.
Default is "yes"