[asterisk-users] fail to correctly build 1.8.5 ??

Soeren Malchow (MCon) soeren.malchow at mcon.net
Mon Aug 8 06:38:10 CDT 2011

Hi

Do you see the loaded modules when not using the conf file, somethinglike this ?

cdr_mysql.so                   MySQL CDR Backend                        0
res_config_mysql.so            MySQL RealTime Configuration Driver      0
app_mysql.so                   Simple Mysql Interface                   0

soeren