[asterisk-users] error: Autodestruct on dialog

Christian Pinedo Zamalloa chr.pinedo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 13:22:05 CDT 2011

I am trying to do a dynamic "wrapuptime" for a queue.

Instead of having to wait always x seconds once an angent has attended
succesfully a call, I prefer to give the agent the option to disable
his wrapuptime.

exten => h,1,PauseQueuemember
    same => n,System(/bin/sleep 25)
    same => n,UnpauseQueueMember

Now the agent is paused automatically 25 seconds (or whatever I want)
after attending succesfully a call and If the agent finishes earlier
his administrative work he can unpause his telephone by calling to one
extension.

exten => 1234,1,UnpauseQueueMember

So, I must think I should not do this way??? xD

2011/8/5 Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at digium.com>:
> On 08/05/2011 09:43 AM, Christian Pinedo Zamalloa wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I need to wait several seconds in "h" extension. Since Wait
>> application doesn't work in "h" extension I must use System in the
>> following way:
>>
>> exten =>  h,1,....
>>     same =>  n,...
>>     same =>  n,System(/bin/sleep 25)
>>     same =>  n,...
>>
>> But when I use this System command in "h" extension I get the following
>> warning:
>>
>> [Aug  5 14:19:50] WARNING[23637] chan_sip.c: Autodestruct on dialog
>> '7249D00-BE9611E0-A8B6C958-F31290CD at 10.180.4.1' with owner in place
>> (Method: BYE)
>
> You are stopping the Asterisk SIP channel driver from doing its job; it
> expects the channel to be dead much sooner than 25 seconds after receiving
> (or sending) a BYE. Why do you need to keep the channel alive for so long
> after it has been hungup?
>
> --
> Kevin P. Fleming
> Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
> Jabber: kfleming at digium.com | SIP: kpfleming at digium.com | Skype: kpfleming
> Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org
>
> --

Christian Pinedo Zamalloa (zako)
PGP keyID: 0x828D0C80
Fingerprint: 7BFF 4105 F46B 7977 BD96  348C 1007 4FF8 828D 0C80