[asterisk-users] Problem with (asterisk1.8-iksemel1.4-GoogleVoice)

neo haux neo.haux at gmx.com
Sat Aug 6 11:27:16 CDT 2011

Hi Asterisk lovers,

Thank you very much Warren and  Tzafrir ! I resolved the issu by
installing openssl-dev.

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:40:17 -0500
From: Warren Selby <wcselby at selbytech.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Problem with
       (asterisk1.8-iksemel1.4-GoogleVoice)
       <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Install OpenSSL-devel (or whatever the equivalent ubuntu package is
called) and then recompile / reinstall and test it again.

Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP