[asterisk-users] Ring delay problem

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 07:53:12 CDT 2011

Dear, I have asterisk 1.6.2.13 in a small hardware PBX (512 GB RAM and
Celeron), and last days when I call from one extension to another of the
same PBX after I dial the number the rings sound after 20 seconds.

In the CLI log, when I debug the AGI, I see always goes good until
dialparties.agi, and after that there are 20 seconds without any log, and so
the ring sound.

I've read dialparties.agi use PHP interpreter, so I notice when I use PHP
command to execute a .php script, it is too slow !!! So I think the problem
es PHP.

After that I reinstall php* packages with "yum reinstall php*", but I have
the same problem: the called extension rings after 20 seconds.

Any idea please ???

Really thanks.