[asterisk-users] Answering machine answers after pickup a phone.

Jorge Barreiro yortx.barry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 03:59:03 CDT 2011

Hi again,

thanks for your answer, but it didn't solve the problem. That Dial command
returns inmediately, so I don't even have the delay.

I'll try to explain myself better. The PBX has only one FXO card, connected to
the PSTN. There is no other phones connected to the PBX nor SIP extensions.
There are analog phones connected to the same PSTN.

What I try to do is that, when there is an incoming call from the ouside, if
someone answers on a phone, then the PBX won't answer.

Thanks.

O Venres, 5 de Agosto de 2011 00:04:02 Ruben Rögels escribiu: