[asterisk-users] REGISTER forwarding problem

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Aug 4 12:19:53 CDT 2011

It doesn't consider the OpenSIPS host an authorised peer, so it's simply
issuing the usual 401 challenge.

Also, Asterisk doesn't currently support the Path extension, and you
can't use Record-Route in REGISTERs.  If you want your proxy to stay in
the loop of subsequent traffic, you will need to come up with some way
to get Asterisk to reach the UA through it.