[asterisk-users] snom and srtp

Paul Hayes paul at provu.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 09:54:37 CDT 2011

On 03/08/11 03:15, James Perkins wrote:
> Hi,
> I am running asterisk 1.8.5.0 and have compiled in the srtp module
> All but Snom phones are working.
> I have set the srtp tag on the snoms to 80 and RTP/SAVP to mandatory and
> they worked for a few hours. This morning all snoms are reporting this
> when trying to make a call (this is snom calling snom).

What firmware version have you got on the snom phones?  It needs a
pretty new version to work properly.  I wrote some notes when I got this
working here:

http://blog.provu.co.uk/item/212/catid/3

Although that was back on Asterisk 1.8.4.1.  The same server is
currently on 1.8.4.3 and still working OK.

cheers,
Paul.