[asterisk-users] T38 Fax

Larry Moore lmoore at starwon.com.au
Mon Aug 1 15:46:38 CDT 2011

On 2/08/2011 4:13 AM, Robert Huddleston wrote:

> Thanks -- and did you find a provider with T.38 DIDs? I don't see many
> pay as you go providers with T.38

I am not looking for VoIP providers for such functionality and is
subjective to geographic location, however I am of the opinion that one
should have a PSTN line connected directly to a fax device at CPE for
receiving said communications and one could use T.38 for Outbound faxing
providing the transmissions are of high enough quality

Larry..