No subject

Tue Apr 12 01:01:39 CDT 2011

1) If i used sccp and I gave the IP Phone the IP address TFTP server, and no configuration files were existed on TFTP, then it will register on the asterisk sccp channel?

2) The sccp.conf file, where I can find it? Is it the same as the skinny.conf file?

3) To use sccp instead of the skinny channel, all what I need is to unload the skinny from the modules.conf file and load the sccp channel in the modules.conf, and I can use the skinny.conf file for the configuration? About the firmware on the Phone, it will stay the same?

I appreciate the kindly help please.
Regards
Bilal