No subject

Tue Apr 12 01:01:39 CDT 2011

Now, regarding to the PRI configurations:

The provider is using: ISDN PRI E1, hdb3 and they disable the CRC4

At the /etc/dahdi/system.conf I added the following:

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,yellow
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

I have a question, as I am using E1 so it is a wrong to use a loadzone us? Because us is using T1 and not E1?

At the /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf I added the following:

context=Incoming
group=0
signaling=pri_net (and really I do not know if I have to use pri_cpe)
switchtype=euroisdn
channel=>1-15,17-31

Well, Do I miss any thing?

What commands that can help me to know if I have hardware failure in the card, if the E1 is UP or not?

Your kindly help is highly appreciated.
Regards
Bilal