[asterisk-users] HA Asterisk

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:03:50 CDT 2011

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 2:13 AM, Michelle Dupuis <mdupuis at ocg.ca> wrote:

> There are lots out there, but here's the result of a quick search...
>
> http://www.zycon.com/News-Press-Releases/Read/RJ45-CAT5e-Line-Off-Line-Switch-Series-Offers-3-Control-Methods-R1357.html
>
> and the software to trigger the switch:
> www.generationd.com

Hi  Michelle

So what i understand is that the Single PRI Line from telco is
connected to RJ45
(8 wire) A-B switched controllable by serial port and then there will be two
patch cord from the A-B switch which will be connected to the 2 Asterisk Box
containing PRI Card on each box.

Please let me know if i am understanding you correctly or if you can help me
with Network Diagram that would be really helpful.
Also I have 8 PRI in my setup. How it would fit in this setup. The reason
being we need to have atleast 320 Outbound Calls per min if i have 8 PRI
Lines for our Voice Application.

Regards,

Kaushal