[asterisk-users] HA Asterisk

RAJNIKANT VANZA rajnivanza at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 01:13:42 CDT 2011

Hi Kaushal,

I have done HA for Asterisk servers as well as SIP Server (kamailio).

Please write your detail requirement.

-> how many Asterisk Sever require for HA?
-> How much down time acceptable during Asterisk Sever failover?
-> Which type Asterisk Sever Failover u required?

Send me your detail requirement and answer of above question ASAP.

--
Best Regards,

Rajnikant Vanza
Software Engineer
Working On Linux,C/C++,VoIP,Asterisk Technology