[asterisk-users] Multiple Asterisk

Satish Patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:10:28 CDT 2011

Don't expect lots of thing because I have just post my basic config
and method to integrate openser with asterisk and I did that 3 year ago.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+and+OpenSER+integration.

I would say search on google today lots of material are there and I
have remembered there is a nice book regarding this. I guess I have
PDF version of that book I will search and try to find.

--
Sent from my iPhone