[asterisk-users] How to create distortion, echo, and chopping sound in a SIP trunk?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:23:04 CDT 2011

Thanks for the input guys. What Tony and Satish suggested are alone the
lines of what I need. It gives me a controlled solution. So, I can change
the level of distortion as I please. Using tc I pretty much killed the line
to the point I wasn't able to receive call and terminal was really slow as
well. I am going to try the the packet drop method now. I think that is the
right one for the situation.

Thanks again