[asterisk-users] How to create distortion, echo, and chopping sound in a SIP trunk?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Apr 28 10:36:23 CDT 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 10:32 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] How to create distortion, echo, and chopping
sound in a SIP trunk?

Hey,

Not sure why you would want to do this. I find nothing destroys a clean link
like running torrents. Try downloading the 10 most popular torrents off of
thepiratebay.org ( that are more than 4 gigs ).

( just make sure aren't breaking any copyright rules ).

That'll saturate your link and will give you lots of distortions on your
VoIP.

David