[asterisk-users] Discussion: Are we ready to leave 1.4 behind?

Chris Owen owenc at hubris.net
Thu Apr 28 10:28:56 CDT 2011

On Apr 28, 2011, at 10:21 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:

>> For us the biggest issue is multi-tenant parking not working. We've
>> really given up testing anything beyond that point because without
>> that feature there really isn't any way we could use it.
>
> Broken as compared to 1.6.2?  I ask since that feature wasn't in 1.4.

As compared to 1.6.1.x.   We were using it precisely because we had to have multi-tenant parking.

> Can you point to a bug report?  I'd like to understand better what's not working.

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18553

Basically for several versions of 1.6.2.x and all 1.8.x that we've tested, when you park a call it gets parked in the first parking lot regardless of what context the call is in when it is parked.

Chris

Chris Owen         - Garden City (620) 275-1900 -  Lottery (noun):
President          - Wichita     (316) 858-3000 -    A stupidity tax
Hubris Communications Inc      www.hubris.net