[asterisk-users] Discussion: Are we ready to leave 1.4 behind?

Chris Owen owenc at hubris.net
Thu Apr 28 09:58:40 CDT 2011

On Apr 28, 2011, at 9:53 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:

> I don't think it's a separate issue at all.  I would like to see discussion of exactly which issues are preventing users from using Asterisk 1.8.  We're trying to shift focus to those issues and get them resolved as quickly and as efficiently as we can so that we can all move forward.

For us the biggest issue is multi-tenant parking not working.   We've really given up testing anything beyond that point because without that feature there really isn't any way we could use it.

Chris

Chris Owen         - Garden City (620) 275-1900 -  Lottery (noun):
President          - Wichita     (316) 858-3000 -    A stupidity tax
Hubris Communications Inc      www.hubris.net