[asterisk-users] Echocancellation OSLEC vs MG2 ?

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:35:25 CDT 2011

Thanks for rely,

Actually i have build OSLEC with the help of http://www.rowetel.com/blog/?page_id=454

And now i am getting error at loading module

root at shirley:~# lsmod | grep echo
dahdi_echocan_mg2       5662  23
dahdi                 210313  50 dahdi_echocan_mg2,wanpipe
echo                    5253  0
root at shirley:~# modprobe dahdi_echocan_oslec
FATAL: Error inserting dahdi_echocan_oslec (/lib/modules/2.6.32-30-preempt/dahdi/dahdi_echocan_oslec.ko): Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)

What do you suggest ?

-S