[asterisk-users] h323 with NAT

Jose P. Espinal jpe at slackware-es.com
Wed Apr 27 13:42:23 CDT 2011

> [Danny Nicholas]
> Thanks for the information - but this doesn't seem to play well with SUSE.
> Any ideas?

If you are open to the possibility of building from source I think I
might have a little white paper based on the scripts (about installing
latest version of H323plus on 1.4.X) by today, after I get home (like
7:30 pm, GMT -4); so you can test with native chan_h323.

Meanwhile, do you see anything weird (after enabling 'ooh323 debug') on
the CLI?

Is there a possibility to test with SIP, to see if the audio problem is
explicitly H323 related, and not a networking issue?

--
Jose P. Espinal
http://www.eSlackware.com